Our Refund Policy is simple. 100% satisfaction or 100% percent money back.
We at Web VAs are great at what we do, thus we can guarantee 100% satisfaction. We take every customer complaint very seriously and therefore vow to resolve every complaint to the customer’s complete satisfaction, including a FULL refund if that’s what it takes.
Our intent is to create a service of exceptional value, although, we understand too that some folks are just bad customers. They’ll try and get something for nothing and may take advantage of this refund policy.
Complaint Handling Procedure.
Therefore, should a customer purchase warrant a refund, the following procedure shall be performed by Web VAs:
- We will listen carefully to what you have to say, and let you finish.
- We will record the complaint, make sure to get all the facts and ask questions in a caring and concerned manner.
- We will put ourselves in your shoes and will apologize without blaming.
- We will discuss options for fixing the problem.
- We will keep our promise and solve the problem or issue quickly.
- We will follow up to make sure the issue had been resolved.
Instead of issuing a chargeback, please contact us to address any billing or project issues. Requesting a chargeback or opening a PayPal dispute for a valid charge from us is fraud, and is never an appropriate or legal means of obtaining a refund.
If we receive a chargeback or payment dispute (i.e. PayPal Dispute) from a credit card company or bank, your
service and/or project will be suspended without notice. A $50 chargeback fee (issued to recover fees passed on to
us by the credit company), plus any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s) must be paid in
full before service is restored, files delivered, or any further work is done.
Please read and make sure you fully understand our refund policy prior to making a payment.
How Refunds Are Processed.
Payments made to Web VAs by credit card via Paypal will be refunded to the card that the payment was made with.